CENTURIONPRO - ELITE TRIMMING TECHNOLOGIES
CenturionPro offers a variety of automatic bud trimmers in their award-winning line-up to suit any and all types of harvests. Whether you're a home grower with a couple of plants, have a small or medium-sized operation, to farming on a commercial scale, there's a Centurion Pro machine out there to save you both time money, as well as add convenience.
Why Choose CenturionPro Trimmers?
- CenturionPro is backed by years of experience and a reputation unparalleled. Its trimmers guarantee you only quality trims that no hand trimmer can match.
- Whether you run a boutique operation or are a big-game player in the cannabis industry, CenturionPro has the perfect trimmer to match your needs or take you to the next level.
- CenturionPro has a larger blade surface area compared to its counterparts.
- Whether you need to trim wet from 20 pounds to 200 pounds or trim dry from 4 pounds to 40 pounds, CenturionPro has something that fits the bill.
- CenturionPro Trimmers have larger tumbler diameters than other trimmers, which let them accommodate more flowers in every trim. The optional Quantanium tumbler features a non-stick coating, so you get 40 percent greater trichome preservation, without the chemicals.
Need something medical-grade? CenturionPro also uses stainless steel that meets FDA and GMP standards.
- Each trimmer in the product line comes with the largest in the industry, helping you reach your fullest potential in trimming.
- CenturionPro is the only trimmer brand that uses diverters to manage suction correctly. Whether you’re cutting wet or dry flowers, CenturionPro promises perfect cuts every time.